Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing #23 Summary about this program

It was fun doing the "23 things". Some the resources I learned I will use for sure, while some I will have to play more with before I start using them regularly. It was and eye opener to learn about all the technology resources available just a click away for free.
  1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? For sure the blog. I always meant to start one and never did. This might be the beginning of a professional blog as well as a personal one. I really had fun with the photostory, even my husband got hooked into it.
  2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have always been an online person. Most of what I read I do online so I now this is a good way for me to learn. The one thing I did while learning about "23 things" was play. It was cool to play with the technology presented and actually using it while learning at the same time. Great hands on that will encourage me to use this tools in the classroom.
  3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? How easy some of the technology tools are to use and how much impact they can have in the classroom.
  4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I really liked the concept, it was easy to follow and do all the discovery exercises. Perhaps offering a sequel to 23 things.
  5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Definitely. I learn by doing hands on and this was as hands on as it can get. I also liked the fact that I could do it from home. I guess I am online learner.
  6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Great active learning experience.
  7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs? I did as part of the discovery and will comment some more.
THE END !!! (August 5, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment