Friday, July 23, 2010

Thing #9 - Useful Library-Related Blogs and News Feeds

Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
I found that off course Google Blog Search was by far the easiest. I liked Edublogs' award winners because it was categorized. Finally, Technorati was super easy to search and find information.

Which was more confusing?
I found Topix.net to be a bit confusing. The layout seems to simple but I personally did not like it. All the searches I ran either return nothing or not enough.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
I liked that I found some magazines that I currently subscribe to have feeds (never had I bothered to looked at their sites to see if they had RSS feeds. Also on Technorati I found an useful feed for iPad applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment