Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thing #11: LibraryThing

It was nice to play with LibraryThing. It seems like it is a great to keep a track of the books you have, read, or want to read. I have to admit to have so many books stored and simply forget that I have them. LibraryThing is a great tool to keep a catalog of those books I have or want. It was very easy to create and account and add books to LibraryThing. It was super easy to navigate and it was cool how when you go to the groups tab, some of the groups are related to the books that are in your list. I visited some groups and found one that I really liked and will be re-reading some of the books on my list as one of the group's activities. It reminds me of a book study only that I will be rereading some of my favorite books. I really liked the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment